Jun 24 2021
We have prepared practical resources who would love to discover more about Kids yoga classes:
• Insighttimer.com - the world's largest meditation website with a free daily meditation collection of over 30,000 topics. You would find brain relaxation topics for children.
• Calm.mn - This is a listening meditation website designed to help you sleep better and relax your brain. Includes guided meditations that provide amazing spiritual benefits.
• Headspace.com - A website that teaches users what they need to do for joy and spiritual exercise to increase global health and happiness.
• Wakingup.com - a website with meditation videos for children ages 6-10.
• Smiling mind - A free mindfulness meditation application developed by psychologists and educators. The programs are designed to help people cope with the pressures, stresses and challenges of daily life.
• Breathe, Think, Dowith Sesame - This application will help you to develop problem solving skills, self-control and planning skills.
Yoga meditation and breathing exercises books for children:
• Alphabreaths: The ABCs of Mindful Breathing by Christopher Willard and Daniel Rechtschaffen - A simple, fun, illustrated book that focuses on attention and breathing. You will learn the basics of the mind through games and breathing exercises.
• Breathe Like a Bear by Kira Willey - A collection of beautifully illustrated mental exercise books designed to teach children body, breathing, and emotional control techniques.
• A Handful of Quiet: Happiness in Four Pebbles by Thich Nhat Hanh - A gravel meditation book that includes fun games that parents and educators can play with their children.
• Stand Tall Like a Mountain by Suzy Reading - Learning for children is not a one-way street, as children are innate masters of curiosity and intelligence. This book encourages parents to observe their children and look for opportunities to learn from them.
• Sitting Like a Frog by Eline Snel - This book contains eleven meditations based on short examples and short stories.
• I Breathe by Susie Brooks - A book that encourages children to experiment with yoga imagery breathing techniques to help children use their imagination to control their emotions.